Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Prayer Request

I have been invited by Banner Christian Academy of Richmond, VA to come and preach at their inaugural chapel service this Friday. I actually have to speak twice in that day, two separate messages, one in the morning and one that afternoon, but to the same audience. The school has experienced some varied transition over the past year and the principal asked me to speak on a particular theme: unity.

The unity of God's people has always been near to my heart. I would appreciate your prayers as I prepare to address several hundred 6th - 12th graders and their faculty. If you have any suggestions, I would love to hear them. Thank you!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you'll post an update letting us know how it goes. I'll be praying for you! :)

Anonymous said...

Bro. Tony, I will be praying also that every thing goes well !

Blessings.
Ron.

Anonymous said...

What a marvelous opportunity to touch the lives of young people! will keep you in my prayers this week. selahV

Evangelism Coach said...

Dang,

If I hadn't moved, I'd have offered to take you to lunch or dinner, or Starbucks. Haven't had any Starbucks since mid July.

Pastor Chris
www.evangelismcoach.org

Tony said...

Thanks everyone!

Chris,

I'll take a raincheck for when you're stateside. And my pick is Starbucks! How 'bout that???

Anonymous said...

Tony-
My pick for a Scripture passage is Ephesians 4. I am praying for you.
Kat

Tony said...

Kat,

I need all the prayers I can get! I'm feeling a bit frazzled right now.