Friday, November 17, 2006

Back in the Saddle...Soon

Dear readers,

Apologies to all for the lack of writing lately. It seems that has been the case in several of my cyber-friends' blogs as well. After my brother's graduation from basic training and we made it back to Virginia soil, one thing led to another in ministry, as it often goes, and my time quickly flittered away. I also have taken the chair of our associational missions committee and we have hit the ground running. I wish I had known how much work would have been involved in the work of that committee! Though it poses a great responsibility, I am excited about being involved on an active, worthwhile committee for once.

Plus, I have not been 100% healthy, as neither has my wife, and all my children have runny noses, they're hacking, coughing, and sputtering. I took my youngest to the doctor this morning for an ear infection (ten days of antibiotics; yippee!).

I have been working on a new post in the Metaphors of the Church series and I hope to have it up soon, maybe by the beginning of next week. Please say a prayer for our family; we would certainly appreciate it. In the meantime, if you have a prayer concern, please feel free to let me know. I would love to pray for you. Feel free to email me directly using the link on the sidebar. I will respond!

Blessings multiplied,

Tony

No comments: