Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Reopening the Blog

I have been away from blogging for too long, and with the advent of a new year, I will reopen the blog. There has been a lot on my mind lately and hopefully the blog will once again serve its purpose as I originally intended. I want to explore some new things the Lord has opened up for my family, particularly where stewardship, prayer, nutrition, spina bifida, and other things are concerned. Hope you'll join me. And oh yes, lousy church signs will be thrown in the mix, too. :-)

6 comments:

Karma Shuford said...

woohooo! I promise to behave (but does that include having to stay on topic????????)

Tony said...

Karma, since you have been so sweet to us, yes, you can go off topic. But only every now and then. ;)

Bernard Shuford said...

Glad to hear this, man! I look forward to reading your stuff.

Now if I can just figure out what in the world I need to say at bernardshuford.com... Eeek.

Tony said...

You do a fine job, bro. I'm going to start commenting again, though I HAVE been reading. I've just taken a hiatus and I'll irritate you a bit out there. Well, except when you post on NASCAR.

Karma Shuford said...

tony is a closet jeff gordon fan. he just doesn't want to admit it, because then he might have to admit that he is also a secret redneck and listens to KISS FM when no one is in the car with him.

Evangelism Coach said...

Look forward to it.

Got another picture to send you. Not a church sign, but the name of a store.

Toot.

EvangelismCoach