Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Blogus Nomenclaturus

Heavenly Heartburn has become one of my favorite readings out in blogdom and today's post was an appeal on Barb's behalf over at Chelsea Morning. She has requested that in order to meet new bloggers and make new friends, that we post a link to our blogs on her blog with an explanation why we chose the names of our blogs.

Seeing is how I am new to blogdom and just getting out here myself, I just recently posted my reasons for writing with an explanation of who the rambling prophet is and why I chose that name. In a nutshell, if you don't want to read the whole post, it is simply my intention to ramble through some theological and church issues and make some new friends along the way. (Incidentally, I don't consider myself a prophet!) Plus, I want to have my thinking challenged.

I hope that my blog is a blessing to those who read and it inspires us to serve Him more faithfully.

Sincerely,
Tony

6 comments:

Diane Viere said...

Glad Barb has posted this challenge--happy to find your blog. I'll be back!

Diane

Ms. Kathleen said...

I like it. Great choice for a blog name! Ramble on....!

Nephos said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I have enjoyed browsing yours and will be back.

Blessings,

Barb said...

The first thing I read was your profile, Tony. A midsized church on the back side of nowhere in Virginia sounds pretty interesting.

I also read your reasons for writing and I agree with you that there's something very inviting and comfortable about a small church.

The Rambling Prophet is a great name. I'm with Kathleen...ramble on. The ramblings I've read here are very nice.

Phil Hoover said...

Great blog.

I'm in the city of Chicago...a country boy in the middle of a "world class city."

Wow! Who would have thunk it?

Keep inspiring us, Tony. We All need it.

Libby said...

Love the title "Blogus Nomenclaturus".
Cute:)